Noah accepts donations in the form of monies, smalls, antiques, art, and jewelry. All monies and proceeds from the sale of donated items will be used for fundraising expenses, educational programs, and to support rescue horses used in our programs. You may donate online, through the mail, or at one of our events.
We also accept art, antiques and jewelry on consignment for our fundraising events. 60% of profits from the sale go to the consignor, and the remaining 40% goes towards funding for non-profit operations and expenses. Please contact us for further information.
Copyright © 2022 Noah Animal Welfare - All Rights Reserved.